As a consumer, you have legal rights to:
- Change your mind and withdraw from the sale contract with HEJJ.STORE (the “Vendor”) for any reason and without incurring any penalty within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you (or someone you nominate) received the products purchased HEJJ.STORE See section 1 below, including the exceptions to this right; or
- reject product(s) in certain circumstances, for example because they are faulty or not as described. If so, you shall notify the Vendor within thirty (30) days of receipt using the Return Form received with your product; if a product becomes faulty after the thirty (30) working days please contact usbefore returning any product.
- Right of withdrawal
You can exercise your right to withdraw from a contract between you and the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you (or someone you nominate) receives the relevant product(s) by using one of the following methods:
- a) Online submission to the Vendor of the Return Formfound with goods delivered, completed in its entirety; in this instance, the Vendor will send you an e-mail confirming that the Vendor has received your return request.
- b) Make any other clear statement to the Vendor setting out your decision to withdraw from the contract.
Once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract, you must return the products to the Vendor without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw. Please see section 2 below for details of your return options.
By law, it is not possible to exchange the chosen product(s) for other product(s). However, if you request an exchange, we may exchange the product(s) you have returned for alternative product(s) that you have requested, on a goodwill basis and in accordance with our Exchange Policy which is set out in section 5 below.
Your right to change your mind and withdraw from a sales contract does not apply in respect of customised or personalised products, or items that were opened or unsealed after delivery and that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
- Procedure for returning products to the Vendor
The Vendor recommends you use the courier DHL (www.DHL.com) for returning products. If you use DHL, you will not have to pay the return costs upfront. The Vendor will pay the courier DHL on your behalf and (except where you are exercising your legal rights to reject products – for example because they are faulty or not as described) will deduct from your refund a fee which is equal to the cost incurred for delivering the purchased products to your home. Contact DHL to organise a return. The possibility of tracking each package sent at any time using this shipping method relieves you from any responsibility for loss or damage to the products during transit.
If you decide to return products using a courier other than DHL, you will have to pay the return shipping costs upfront. In this event, you will also be refunded an amount equal to the standard shipping cost of the purchased products although you will not be refunded for any additional costs incurred due to choosing another kind of shipment and delivery that is different to or faster than the standard method.
- Compliance checks for returned product(s)
You will be notified if the returned product(s) cannot be accepted because they are not compliant with the conditions indicated above. If so, you can choose, at your own expense, to have the product(s) returned to you. If you do not wish to have the product(s) returned to you, the Vendor shall retain the product(s) and the amount paid for the purchase of the product(s).
All products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them (if applicable), including all packaging, accessories and documents. The Vendor reserves the right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly.
For example the Vendor may make a reduction in the following circumstances:
• the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
• the identification tag with the disposable seal is not attached to the product(s) or has not been returned. Please note that identification tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
• you have not returned any packaging which is an integral part of a product (such as a dust bag).
You will be informed if the Vendor proposes to reduce your refund for this reason. In this instance, you may (as an alternative to the Vendor providing you with a reduced refund) choose to have the products sent back to you at your own expense.
The Vendor does not assume any responsibility for items returned by mistake or items not related to the return left in the packaging or in the returned items.
- Refund times and procedures
If you are entitled to return product(s) to the Vendor and have complied with the conditions set out in this Return Policy, you will receive an e-mail confirming that the return has been accepted (which will include the amount of refund due) and the Vendor will process the refund. The refunded amount will be the full amount you paid for the relevant product(s), subject to any deductions in accordance with section 2.
Whatever the form of payment used, the Vendor will process the refund as quickly as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date it was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return, and once it has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
- Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time will depend on the card company, but will normally take place within two billing cycles. The credit’s value date will be the same as the original debit. You will not, therefore, suffer any losses in terms of bank interest.
- Payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.
In the case of gifts, the refund of the sums paid for purchases will be made to the individual who made the payment.
- Exchange Policy
In certain circumstances detailed below, you shall be entitled to exchange your product for a different size or colour of the same product type. Exchanges are subject to product availability at our warehouse. You can request an exchange using the online Return Form on the website, which allows you to exchange your purchased product using the options available.
The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
- product exchange shall only apply to purchased products for which this possibility is expressly specified on the online Return Form on our website by means of the word “EXCHANGE” being indicated;
- you may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same type, but in a different size and/or colour. The available replacement options will be indicated in the online Return Form;
- you may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days of the day you receive the products, by filling in the Return Form online within such deadline. You must return the products to be replaced to the Vendor within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of the day you notified the Vendor of your decision to exchange the products. Please see sections 1 and 2 above for details of how to return product(s) to the Vendor;
- you may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased;
- the product(s) for which you request the replacement must be returned to the Vendor with all packaging which is an integral part of the product(s) (such as a dust bag), they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal;
- the products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned to the Vendor in a single shipment. The Vendor reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages.
If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once you have filled in and transmitted the Return Form containing your request for an exchange, the Vendor will acknowledge your request by email.
After receiving the product(s) to be exchanged, the Vendor will inspect the product(s) to check that all the above conditions have been fulfilled. If so, the Vendor will verify the actual availability of the replacement products in its warehouses of the product(s) to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available.
If the selected replacement product(s) are not available in the warehouse, the Vendor will not be able to accept your request for an exchange and will refund you for the product(s) subject to and in accordance with sections 3 and 4 above.
If the selected product(s) are available in the warehouse, the Vendor will accept your request for an exchange and will send you an e-mail confirming the shipment of the replacement product(s). Shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which the Vendor was made aware of your request for exchange. The costs for shipping the replacement product(s) shall be borne by the Vendor.
When exchanging a product, if the price of the purchased product is lower or higher than the chosen replacement product, you will not be granted a refund nor will you be required to pay the relative price difference. However, if you choose to return the exchanged product in accordance with your legal rights, you will receive a full refund for the price paid for the product.
You will be contacted by the Vendor if your request for an exchange cannot be accepted because the above conditions have not been met. If so, the Vendor will refund you for the product(s) subject to and in accordance with sections 3 and 4 above or (where a refund is not possible in accordance with the section 3 above) contact you to ask whether you wish the product(s) to be returned to you at your expense. If you do not wish to have the product(s) returned to you, the Vendor shall retain the product(s) and the amount paid for the purchase of the product(s).]
- Identification Tag
We remind you that all products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached with a disposable seal which is an integral part of the product. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Products returned without the tag and seal will not be accepted unless they are being returned by you in accordance with your legal rights to reject a product (for example, because a product is faulty or not as described).